- Monitoring energy consumption, to detect potential savings.
- Monitoring operation of the electrical system, to optimize service to the building occupants.
- PowerLogic EM4300 meters collect a broad scope of electrical data, from the distribution line they are fitted on.
- PowerLogic WT 4200-transmitters collect data from various meters (water, air, gas, steam etc.) with pulse outputs.
- Com’X 200 / 210 / 510 for Ethernet networks
- EcoStruxure™ Building Expert MPM for BACnet, EnOcean, CANbus networks
- Wireless communication
- Attached flexible current sensors, immediately fitted around any cable or bar without disconnection.
- Power-off time to fit several power meters in a switchboard in a matter of minutes.
- Energy management
- Energy cost allocation
- Electrical network management and supervision.