IC twilight switches automatically control lighting, roller blinds... according to light intensity and/or the time on the day.
They measure light intensity using photo cells (except IC Astro) that can be installed on a door ("spy hole" cell) or outside a building (IP54 wall cell).
The IC range consists of :
- IC100 : adjustable from 2 to 100 Lux, it is supplied with IP54 wall mounted cell. It is an 18 mm module, easy to use when renovating
- IC200 : adjustable from 2 to 200 Lux, it is supplied with IP65 panel board door cell
- IC2000 : adjustable from 2 to 2000 Lux, it is supplied with IP54 wall mounted cell
- IC2000P+ : adjustable from 2 to 2100 Lux, it is supplied with IP54 wall mounted cell.
It is simple to use, as it has 3 customisable pre-set programs
- IC Astro : operates without cell, according to sunrise and sunset times as per geographic position.
It can be customised by using its programmation function
With darkness comes light !
- Reduction of electrical energy consumption (lighting only operates when necessary)
- Increased user comfort (lighting automatically starts working as soon as light is no longer sufficient)
- Enhanced safety (by lighting up dark areas, protection is provided against vandalism)
More particularly designed for the building and infrastructure markets, they can be used to control :
- Public lighting and lighting of monuments
- Lighting of car parks
- Lighting of illuminated signs and shop windows
- Lighting of industrial type premises