It is intended to meet all electrical distribution needs up to 17,5kV and incorporates a set of innovative solutions
- designed using proven techniques
- high performance breaking devices (SF6 or Vacuum)
- digital protection and control system
- a range of cubicles designed and tested for internal arc resistance
- Technology : SF6/vacuum
- Rated voltage:17.5 kV
- Busbar system:Single
- Rated current busbar:4000A
- Rated operational current (SF6 technology):4000A
- Rated operational current (Vacuum technology): 3150A
- Rated peak withstand current SF6/vacuum:50 kA
- Internal Arc Classification SF6/Vacuum: AFLR 50 kA/1s
- Loss of service continuity LSC 2B
- Partition class:PM
- High level protection of people:each section is isolated from the others by earthed metal partitions, safety interlocking.
- Reduced maintenance and probability of failure:monitoring of temperature rise, indication of the fault zone.
- Safety operation:simple use, safety system that prevents all unauthorized operation.
- energy:HV/MV substations MV/MV substations, nuclear
- infrastructure:hospital, airports
- industries:oil, off-shore, merchant marine and navy