Detuned reactors are specific three phase inductors dedicated to attenuating the amplification of harmonics on highly polluted networks and to protecting the different components of the installation.
They form a complete product range from 6 to 100 kvar and are available in the most common tunings, such as 135, 190 and 215 Hz for network voltages of 400/415V 50Hz. They must be chosen according to the capacitors with which they are associated.
- Anti-rust coating
- Thermal probe with no volt contact
- Standards compliance: IEC 60289, EN 60289
- long service life improved by a wide range with a right sizing to fit all risk of harmonic
- safety operating provided by a thermal probe protection
- product with dry type which needs low maintenance
- Power quality supplied:limitation of pollution to the network.
For power factor correction in highly polluted networks
Part of PowerLogic
Three phase inductors designed to weaken harmonic amplification in highly polluted networks, and protect multiple installation components