FeaturesAs a market leader, providing a variety of well-known devices and a long history of application success, our switches provide virtually unlimited flexibility and an unmatched level of reliability. Pressure Switches
A complete line of electromechanical switches to monitor and control pressure conditions for industrial and end-users applications.
- 9012 G Industrial Pressure Switches Control Circuit Rated for pneumatic & hydraulic systems. A variety of products are available that include Open style, NEMA 1, 4, and 7 & 9 enclosures; single stage, dual stage, and differential switches.
- 9013 F and G Power Pressure Switches rated for the direct control of motors in pump and compressor applications. Rugged, robust construction provides a long life and years of uninterrupted, worry-free service.
A complete line of electromechanical vacuum switches for use in sensitive pressure control applications. Available in control circuit or power circuit rated models.
- 9016 GAW vacuum switches for use in control circuit applications for both standard or reverse action applications.
- 9016 GVG vacuum switches for direct control , designed primarily as companions to float switches commonly used on vacuum heating pumps.
A complete line of switches designed for open or closed tank applications they detect rising or falling liquid levels in various types of containers
- 9036 Open Tank Float Switches
- 9037 Closed Tank Float Switches
- 9038 Mechanical Alternators