At the core of a EcoStruxure Building is a SmartStruxure server device, such as AS-B. AS-B performs key functionality, such as control logic, trend logging, and alarm supervision, provides builtin I/O, and supports communication and connectivity to the field buses. The distributed intelligence of the EcoStruxure Building ensures fault tolerance in the system and provides a fully featured user interface through WorkStation and WebStation.
Your job is complicated, we can help you simplify with the right information when, where and how you want it on an attractive interface that you can personalize. Day-to-day operations are significantly easier with drag-and-drop trending, calendar-like schedules and one-click reporting.
EcoStruxure Building Operation is a great investment for today’s needs and tomorrow’s challenges. Native open protocols provide the freedom to choose the right equipment for your unique application. And, as a key part of Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building solution, EcoStruxure Building Operation delivers one-click integration across your enterprise.
With EcoStruxure Building Operation you can deliver an efficient enterprise with up to 30% energy savings while creating a healthy and sustainable environment that attracts and retains employees. Make the most of your energy!
To learn more about our comprehensive smart building solution, visit EcoStruxure Building
BenefitsA truly open, end-to-end IP solution to maximize opportunities in today’s data-intensive modern buildings; IP delivers:
- Faster, more reliable communicationHigher bandwidth for more data-throughputEasier support; lower deployment and operation costsGreater architecture design flexibilityAccess to cloud and connected service offersExceptional user experience with anytime, anywhere access to increase efficiency and convenience
- Personalized user interfaces and dashboardsAttractive, scalable vector graphicsComprehensive reports, trends, alarms, notifications & schedules Data management and visualization tools to make smarter insight-based decisions
- Customizable charts and graphs to convey massive amounts of data to broad audiencesBuilt-in dashboards for easier monitoring and speedier decision makingAccess to data directly within EcoStruxure Building Operation without need for third-party toolsMore information stored and accessed; unlimited historical information migrated to external Timescale DatabaseEngineer and commission faster than ever before
- Multi-version support to upgrade systems all at once or over time piece-by-pieceStandard, configurable applications eliminate the need to design and build an application from the ground upMore than 30 applications included to easily integrate with the new Connected Room SolutionNew semantic tagging functionality makes future software development easierEnsure systems remain current with standards and performance requirements
- New 64-bit architecture meets higher performance requirements, especially in large deploymentsProduct development follows a Secure Development Lifecycle process
- HVAC control
- Lighting control
- Energy management
- Integration platform
EcoStruxure™ Building Operation
Unlock building value, unleash productivity
Part of EcoStruxure
Next generation EcoStruxure Building is The Open Innovation Platform of Buildings – a collaborative Internet of Things (IoT) solution that is scalable, secure and global to create future-ready smart buildings. Our IP-enabled hardware and software address the entire building ecosystem, with easy integration of devices, other building systems, and cloud services, delivering the performance and data-throughput needed for smaller buildings to large and complex multisite modern enterprises.