The Enerlin’X FDM121 displays the measurements, alarms, and operating assistance data from one circuit breaker over ULP. The display module can control the circuit breaker equipped with a motor mechanism module.
The FDM121 display unit is:
- Compatible with Masterpact™ NT/NW, Compact™ NS, Compact™ NSX, PowerPact™ circuit breakers
- Daisy chain connection
- Firmware updates thanks to Ecoreach software
The Enerlin’X FDM128 switchboard display unit displays the measurements, alarms, and operating assistance data from up to 8 devices over Ethernet – for a possibility of 160 PowerTag connected Acti9 miniature circuit breakers. The FDM128 switchboard display unit can control the circuit breaker equipped with a motor mechanism or the pre-defined application performed by the Enerlin’X I/O module.
The FDM128 switchboard display unit is compatible with the following devices:
- MasterPact MTZ , Masterpact™ NT/NW, Compact™ NS, Compact™ NSX, PowerPact™ circuit breakers and Acti 9 Smartlink (connected with up to 20 PowerTags)
- Screen size: 5.7 inches (145 cm)
For more information, download the Enerlin'X Communication system for Smart Panels catalog
The Enerlin’X FDM121 allows for quick and easy access to essential information:
- Mounted in any location on your switchboard for ergonomic access – rather than having to access the information on the circuit breaker
- Simple interaction for access to information about your circuit breaker
- Plug and play for quick installation
The Enerlin’X FDM128 switchboard display enables global access to information for up to 8 devices – for a possibility of up to 160 circuit breakers via PowerTag:
- Mounted in any location on your switchboard for ergonomic access – rather than having to access the information on each of the circuit breaker
- Simple and agile touch screen for global access to information about your circuit breakers in one user interface
Enerlin’X FDM is suitable for general applications in all types of low voltage (LV) electrical installations including:
- Buildings: commercial buildings, hotels, offices
- Healthcare infrastructure, hospitals
- Data centers infrastructure
- Industry: mining operations, minerals, metals, and cement production, water and wastewater industry, automotive, food & beverage, etc.
- Oil & gas extraction and processing, chemicals industries
- Marine and offshore industry
- Infrastructures: airports, railways, subways, tunnels, etc.
- Wind turbines, solar, GenSets
Front display module for low voltage circuit breakers
Part of EcoStruxure
Enerlin’X FDM allows you to locally monitor and control your low voltage (LV) circuit breaker. The front display module can be mounted accordingly for comfortable interaction and monitoring. It can be used with Masterpact, PowerPact, Compact circuit breakers and Acti 9 Smartlink.