FeaturesBuilt on the award-winning AccuSine+ platform, the AccuSine PCSn is designed for commercial buildings, light industry, and other less-harsh environments. Designed to be flexible and scalable, the PCSn is available in chassis, wall, or rack mount configurations that meet any installation requirement. Add more AccuSine modules as your harmonic mitigation needs change with your load requirements, easily integrating new modules via intelligent paralleling capabilities. Smart Commissioning (via intelligent paralleling algorithm) saves you time, and enables functionality like automatic CT polarity detection and correction, unit self-identification and system views. You can commission the entire system from just one main/master unit.
Find out more:
AccuSine PCSn ebrochure
AccuSine PCSn flyer
BenefitsClean up your power
Active Harmonic Mitigation
- Provides best-in-class performance
- Reduces THDi < 5%.
- Guarantees a harmonic-free system, improving system reliability, and increasing operational efficiency and uptime.
Power Factor Correction & Harmonic Mitigation
- Our Power Factor (cos φ), THDi, and THDv setpoint features provide system-level visibility and control, ensuring your compliance with utility code, and that your system runs at optimal efficiency.
Mains Load Balancing
- Harmonic mitigation eliminates harmonic current in the neutral, however, in a 3-phase system with single-phase loads, current still flows in the neutral. Applying mains load balancing reduces neutral current to 0, resulting in a perfectly stable system.
- Provides key real time, historical, and PQ information dashboards, reporting, and control
- Integrates with EcoStruxure Power edge control software and solutions for detailed preventative views
- In healthcare facilities, detects and prevents power incidents that could lead to patient risk and legal consequences
- Locates disturbances quickly, helps predict maintenance needs, and aids in monitoring ongoing operations like battery health and runtime variations
The Schneider Electric solution for commercial buildings, light industry, and other less-harsh environments.
Part of PowerLogic
The AccuSine PCSn series is a scalable and flexible, high performance active harmonic filtering solution that brings reliability and efficiency to your electrical system, resulting in increased uptime, greater operational efficiency, prolonged equipment life, and improved energy efficiency.