1. Any person ( “Participant
”) agrees to be bound by this Terms and Conditions, Personal Data Collection Statement and all amendments of this Campaign hereunder by participating this Campaign.
2. Organizer of this Campaign: Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Limited
3. First 10 users who have successfully registered on mySchneider Partner Portal (https://partner.schneider-electric.com) will receive a $50 Pacific Coffee QR Code within 15 days upon successful registration. Each registration period starts from Monday 00:00 and ends at Sunday 23:59 of the same week.
4. QR Code will be sent to the winner’s registered email address. Each email address has only one chance to win during the whole promotion period. Participant providing false or invalid email address will be disqualified. Any such disqualification shall be at the absolute discretion of Organizer. The decision of Organizer shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
5. The redemption of Pacific Coffee Vouchers is subject to the decision of Pacific Coffee. Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible for voucher redemption under any circumstances.
6. Employees and their family members of Organizer are not eligible for the activity.
7. Participant must ensure that all information provided is genuine and correct, and that no third-party data has been fraudulently used or stolen. Participant shall bear full responsibility for any damages suffered by Organizer or any third-party. Once any prohibited behavior is detected, the participant will be disqualified.
8. Participant should ensure the information provided do not infringe the intellectual property right of others. Inappropriate information should not be uploaded or included. Participant shall bear full responsibility if the submitted work infringes the rights of a third-party. Participant will be disqualified, and the award qualification will be cancelled.
9. Participant is responsible for any taxes or other financial liabilities that arises from participating the activity or receiving gifts from the activity.
10. All prizes cannot be transferred, replaced, returned, exchanged for cash or other products. Organizer will not issue a replacement if the prize is lost. Organizer reserves the right of equal or higher value of alternative prizes. Participants, winners and/or authorized winners may not raise any objections or claims to Organizer for such reason.
11. Participant declare, warrant, agree and undertake that all confidential information disclosed during this Campaign shall remain confidential, including business plan, personal data, and trade secret. Unless prior written authorization is obtained from Organizer and its affiliates, disclosure to any third parties of such information is strictly prohibited. Such confidentiality obligation of Participant shall, notwithstanding any earlier withdrawn from this Campaign, continue for a period of two (2) years from the termination of this Campaign.
12. Participant declare, warrant, agree and undertake that Organizer and its affiliates own the intellectual property rights of the Campaign document, including logo, trademark, service mark, signs, business name, company name, goodwill, know-how, patent, copyright, design. Unless prior written authorization is obtained from Organizer, any printing, reproduction, adaption, distribution, dissemination, making available to the public or other use of such works is strictly prohibited.
13. Organizer takes no responsibility for the contents of this Campaign including courses, materials, videos, audios, articles, pictures, wording and all information herein provided, and make no representation as to its accuracy or completeness and expressly disclaim any liability whatsoever for any loss howsoever arising from or in reliance upon the whole or any part of this Campaign.
14. Organizer in no event shall be liable for damages, direct or indirect, resulting from participation in this Campaign, nor for any technical malfunctions, failures or delays with respect to participation in this Campaign or designation of Participant. In addition, participation in this Campaign or use of the prize is entirely at the own risk of Participant and for his own account. Organizer in no event shall be liable for any damages, direct and/or indirect, arising from or in any way connected with this Campaign.
15. Any personal data collected during the Campaign will be used by Organizer for prizes arrangements and future market promotions. For details, see Personal Data Collection Statement.
16. Organizer reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as well as to vary or terminate this Campaign without prior notice. Participant shall not be entitled to any compensation as a consequence to such cancellation, modification or suspension of this Campaign.
17. Schneider Electric (Hong Kong) Limited shall reserve the final decision of the event.
18. Should any discrepancy exist between the English and Chinese version of this Campaign, the English version shall prevail.
Personal Data Collection Statement
). These policies are intended to supplement the terms