Energy Sourcing Analyst
We are currently recruiting for Energy Sourcing Analyst to support the sourcing activity in the UK & Ireland team to be an active member of our energy and sustainability services group. You will be joining a team that is vital to the future success of the business, and you will play a key role in assisting the team facilitate the delivery of our services to clients across Europe.
Energy Sourcing Analyst – (UK&Ireland)
Purpose of the job:
Located in Budapest, the position holder will be analysing and negotiating energy supply (electric power and natural gas) contract prices and terms with the related market’s energy suppliers, to ensure optimal contracts are secured on behalf of Schneider Electric clients.
- Manage client and supplier relationships through excellent formal and informal communication;
- Work closely with the Client Management and other internal teams to deliver an exceptional level of service to our clients;
- Manage pre-tender activities through collecting interval data, invoices, contracts, etc.;
- Manage all stages of the tender process including issuing of RFP, communication with suppliers, offer collection, analysis of the offers, recommendation, subsequent contract award and placement processes relating to complex energy supply contracts;
- Negotiate and utilise quantitative and qualitative techniques to deliver optimal contract energy supply terms and prices for our clients through regular interaction with the related market’s energy suppliers;
- Own and develop business processes to the highest standards of efficiency, control and accuracy.
- University/College degree preferably in Finance/ Economics/ Maths;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel is a must;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Experience of the energy industry gained either at a supplier or an energy consultancy is a big advantage;
- Experience in multinational environment is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and logical skills;
- An excellent influencer, negotiator and collaborator, forming effective relationships with demanding stakeholders;
- A great communicator, capable of engaging people of varying levels of seniority and experience;
- Strong time management and organisational skills;
- Results focussed, self-directed, tenacious and highly motivated;
- “Can-do” and positive attitude to challenges and opportunities.
igénybevétel száma: 006P4V