- Modular, prefabricated electrical house
E-House: the flexible, reliable and cost-efficient solution for electrical distribution
- Underground mine ventilation application with Altivar Process VSD
See the test of an Altivar Process variable speed drive for exposure to extreme vibration and dust after controlled explosions in an underground fan/ventilation application 1400m below ground at First Quantum Minerals, Finland.
As a leader in cleaning up abandoned coal mines, RecyCoal needed to integrate process automation to ensure they were getting the most from their operation and so they turned to Schneider Electric to monitor, maintain, and automate their operation.
- Integrated planning and optimization
See how you can optimize your entire mining supply chain, from resource to market, with the Integrated Planning and Optimization Solution from Schneider Electric.
Mining solutionsHelping the mining industry grow in a sustainable way
Emberek biztonságaTovábbi részletek
FenntarthatóságTudjon meg többet
Működési hatékonyságTudjon meg többet
Értékesítési lánc hatásfokaTudjon meg többet
Projektek és szolgáltatásokTovábbi részletek
Why work with Schneider Electric?
Obtain and maintain your social license to operate through our energy and sustainability solutions and services.
Boost operations efficiency and maximize value creation with our production and operations optimization solutions.
- Mining water treatment investment will reach $3.6 billion by 2016.
- 30% of the total energy consumption in an open pit iron ore mine can be attributed to haulage.
- CapEx for new copper mines has increased on average 15% per year over the last 20 years.
- Globally, the shortage of skilled workers in 2020 will be approximately 85 million.
- 41% of the world's electricity is generated from coal.
- Less than 2% of sales is invested in R&D by the mining industry.