Browse FAQs

Which cable should be used when making Interbus-S cables longer than 100cm?

Published date: 02 July 2018

There are two Belden cables that can be used.
1. Belden 3120A for signal only.
2. Belden 3119A for signal and power.

Was this helpful?

What can we do to improve the information ?

Can't find what you are looking for?

Reach out to our customer care team to receive information on technical support, assistance for complaints and more.