Trip switch disconnectors up to 125A
High performance miniature circuit breakers up to 125A
- Nominal current: 10 to 125 A
- Large choice of breaking capacities and tripping curves: B, C, D...
- Compliance with standards: IEC 60947-2, certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial standards: IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 500 Vac, insulation voltage: 690 V
- Optional add-on earth leakage modules: Vigi NG125
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, undervoltage trip, overvoltage trip
BenefitsThe maximum in miniature format
Benefiting from all the simplicity of modular installation, the NG125 circuit-breaker combines performance and robustness required in the most demanding industrial installations.
ApplicationsProtection in all industrial and tertiary buildings:
- Incoming protection in modular enclosure
- Outgoers in power switchboards.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ