10 to 100 I/O 1 µs per Instruction
10 to 100 I/O 1µs per Instruction
- “All in one” product, screw terminal connection
- 10 compact bases, 10, 16, 24 and 40 I/O, including 6 expandable bases using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analog I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 V DC or 100… 240 V AC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet (integrated on 40 I/O)
- Very compact (40 I/O within 95 x 90 x 70 mm), removable screw terminals or HE10 (pre-wired) connection
- 5 bases, 20 or 40 I/O, expandable using 4 to 7 digital (different connection methods) or analog I/O modules, together with options: display, real-time clock, memory…
- Supply 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, Ethernet
- IP67, temperature -40° to +110°C
- 1 non expandable base, 41 I/O (Digital, Analog or PWM)
- Supply 12 or 24 VDC
- Modbus, CANopen, CAN J1939 integrated
- 15 digital I/O modules (transistors or relays)
- 12 analog I/O modules (0...10V,0...20mA, temperature,...)
BenefitsYour peace of mind
Open to numerous communication networks, flexible due to its 3 basic types (Compact, Modular and Extreme) and wide range of I/Os, Twido and its associated TwidoSuite software provide simple and astute solutions for all your predicaments.
- Simple stand-alone installations: lighting management, heating and air conditioning, access control, control/monitoring...
- Repetitive and compact machines: conveyers, lifts, automatic dispensers..
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ