The Spacial SFP offer is part of the Spacial SF range.
The Spacial SFP comprises specific enclosure models dedicated and optimized to receive Prisma functional units and busbar systems, horizontal & vertical, Linergy & flat bars. It offers a unique solution in terms of robustness & functionality
Spacial SFP enclosures can be coupled with enclosures from the standard Spacial SF range to form mixed Power & Process control panels. Available in the following versions :
- 1 height: 2000mm
- 1 width: 700mm
- 3 depths: 500, 600 & 800mm
- All versions delivered with vertical up-rights for direct fixing of Prisma mounting plates & accessories
- Plain or transparent door
- Option : lateral duct, width 300mm, for vertical busbar system or cable management
- IP 55 in accordance with IEC 60 529
- IK 10 (IK 08 for transparent door) in accordance with IEC 62 208
- Steel with epoxy-polyester painting, color RAL 7035
- IEC 62 208, BV rules for classification steel ships, DNV Vibration Class A
Together with the Prisma system, Spacial SFP allows the realization of Low Voltage type tested panels compliant to IEC 61 439-2 standard.
- The Spacial SFP range is part of the Schneider Electric Rapsodie software for complete quotation of electrical distribution boards.
- Spacial SFP references are also included into the Spacial.pro software.
Resistant to harsh environment and heavy loads :
- Spacial SF enclosures are IP55 & IK10, made from steel 1.8 mm thickness with epoxy-polyester paint color RAL 7035, textured finishing
- Prisma Plus System in Spacial SF allows type tested distribution boards to be built following IEC 61 439-2 standard
- Mixing Power & Control applications
- Industry, infrastructures
- Electrical Distribution board in harsh or industrial environments
- Mixed Power & Control process panel