VXA, VXB for Railway
Indoor Vacuum Circuit Breakers for AC Traction Applications
FeaturesThis proven range of indoor vacuum circuit breakers has been specially designed to meet the specific requirements of AC traction power supply systems. It is a highly reliable device with minimum installation work and reduced life-cycle costs.
- Developed for switching applications on AC traction power supply systems up to 27.5 kV / 2,500 A / 40 kA / 250 kV BIL.
- Frequency 16.7, 25, 50 & 60 Hz.
- Can be delivered in single (VXA) or 2-pole (VXB) configurations.
- Breakers can be fixed pole-mounted type or mounted on withdrawable truck.
- Indoor application
- Meets many country specifications, including fast switching
- Proven experience
- Cost-effective solution
- Extremely robust construction
- Compact design
- Flexible integration into switchboards
- High number of mechanical and electrical switching cycles
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ