Gas-Insulated Switchgear up to 40.5 kV
Gas-Insulated Circuit Breaker Switchgear (GIS) up to 40.5 kV
For electric utilities and industries like mining, marine, and oil & gas; safety and constant maintenance are a real challenge. If your company is in this situation maybe it is time to upgrade your switchgear... Watch this video to see how you could reduce your operational costs with the innovative Gas Insulated Switchgear.
This compact and modular switchgear for primary distribution uses vacuum circuit breaker technology. It’s suitable for a wide range of application fields and can perform in highly polluted environments.
- Ratings up to 40.5 kV, 2500A, 40kA-3s
- Single and double busbar
- Designed to be installed next to a wall
- Intelligent Gas Density Information System (IDIS)
- Inner and outer cone cable connection
- Current and Voltage transformer on busbar and cable side
- GHA now available as an 1- and-2 phase solution for Railway application.
- No gas handling during erection, extension work and panel replacement
- Innovative fault-tolerant busbar link “B-link”
- Intuitive operator guidance
- Environmentally compatible, easy to recycle
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ