MiCOM S1 Studio
IED Support Software for setting and configuration
MiCOM S1 Studio will make your life easier by providing integrated configuration and monitoring features for all MiCOM devices. It has an intuitive and versatile interface with complete substation file management facilities
Enter the New World of MiCOM S1 Studio
MiCOM S1 Studio will make your life easier by providing integrated configuration and monitoring features. It has an intuitive and versatile interface with file management facilities.
The current MiCOM S1 Studio brings enhanced usability while preserving the rich features of its previous versions.
MiCOM S1 Studio Software Request
A link to download the MiCOM S1 studio software can be found by clicking Documents & Software in the Downloads menu.
Installation Guideline for Upgrading (Maintaining Installed Data Models)
As you can run only one MiCOM S1 Studio installation on your PC, you first need to remove an older version.
Use Windows® Control Panel to call the MiCOM S1 Studio setup wizard.
- Press ‘Yes’ when asked whether you want to remove the application and all pertaining features.
- Press ‘No’ when asked whether you want to remove the data models from your disk.
- The wizard will remove all programs of MiCOM S1 Studio.
- Close the wizard, close the Control Panel.
- Run the new MiCOM S1 Studio installation executable.
- Select all options as done for the installation before.
- Do not agree to launch the Data Model Manager.
As soon as the wizard finishes, you are able to launch MiCOM S1 Studio and open your existing projects.
User Programmable Curve Tool Application Software:
The User Programmable Curve Tool provides the following features:
- Creation of user-defined curves and flexible download/upload of operating and reset curves into/from MiCOM Px4x range of relays.
- User-friendly graphical user interface for easy creation and visualization of curves either by inputting formula or data points.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ