Industrial PC certified for automation
Industrial PC certified for automation
Select the right industrial PC according to the automation environment:
- For plant field and high performance machines → Magelis Box PC, Panel PC and iDisplay certified for automation
- For repetitive machines and infrastructures → Magelis S-Box PC
- For control rooms → Magelis Rack PC
The Simple Magelis Box PC and Simple Panel PC have a rugged, all-in-one, slim design for simple applications that require capabilities like maintenance-free, limited connectivity with a Windows operating system.
The modular Magelis Box PC and Displays are maintenance-free models designed for the most demanding environments, and comply with rigorous automation certifications, even in hazardous or marine locations. They also feature high availability options like hot-swap redundant RAID HDD and battery backup.
Wide screens of Magelis Simple Panel PC and modular displays are multi-touch to improve operator efficiency by navigating like a smart phone or tablet, as well IP66 and H7 hardness to fit industrial environments.
The Magelis Rack PC offers a complete tested and validated solution from Schneider Electric, along with PlantStruxture software Vijeo Citect, Foxboro EVO, and PlantStruxure PES. Easily installed in Actassi 19" enclosures, their hot swappable storage drive trays and low noise fans make them the best option for control rooms and labs.
The Magelis iPCs run on Microsoft operating systems for seamless integration into IT structures. They support Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare software for complete tested and validated solutions.
The Magelis iDisplay monitors have the ideal screen size and dimension ratios to be used in conjunction with iPCs. Their cut-out dimensions are the same as the Magelis Panel PCs and Magelis HMI operator panels, making upgrade installations simple.
Magelis iPC are ready to be integrated with an IT structure with:
- Dual gigabit Ethernet to separate data flow
- Microsoft operating systems
- Large data storage
- Connectivity to PC devices and data bases
Magelis Box PC, Panel PC and iDisplay are robust and certified for automation applications:
With a robust construction, according to the model they are certified Industrial Control, Hazardous Locations and Marine. For the most demanding applications, redundant RAID hard disk, battery back-up and stainless steels screen frame are available. They can run directly on plant fields or high performance machines.
Their design allows to choose among various configurations. In addition to the pre-defined products from the catalogue, they can be made to order according to the application needs.
Magelis S-Box PC: the simplicity by Schneider Electric
- Simple design: all in one and Only 2 models (Optimized and Universal) →, easy to choose, to order, to install…
- Small footprint: downsizing without compromise on capabilities
- Serenity of mind: 24/7, 50°C operations, maintenance free,
- Smart applications: for repetitive machines and infrastructures requiring Windows, tested, validated and supported in Schneider solutions
- Saving of money: just enough
Magelis Rack PC for control rooms
- Consistent to operate the different needs of PlantStruxure architecture (engineering and SCADA servers, operator stations and dedicated industrial applications).
- Ease of integration in control room with 19” rack format.
- One-stop shopping for a complete plant solution: tested, validated and supported by Schneider Electric with Vijeo Citect and PES engineering software.
Magelis iPC can run Windows in any industrial application, according to the model:
- Industrial environment with heat, dust and vibration: Magelis Panel PC, Box PC, S-Box PC and iDisplay maintenance free without fan, then no filter cleaning and without rotating storage drive.
- Demanding industrial environment for cleanliness: Magelis Panel PC with stainless steel front panel
- Standard industrial environment: Magelis iPC with hard drive
- Control rooms: Rack PC
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ