Acti 9 Smartlink
Energy digitization down to final switchboards
Acti 9 Smartlink Modbus slave and Acti 9 Smartlin Ethernet are used to transfer data from Acti 9 devices to a PLC or monitoring system via the communication system
A unique innovation, to easily transfer data between a digital network and devices located in final switchboards :
> status and alarms from protections
> remote controls to contactors
> metered values.
> Optimize energy consumption, enable energy efficiency
- Collect and analyze data from energy meters in each area, for each type of load or circuit
- Automate, schedule, and control operation of loads to optimize energy consumption
> Increase continuity of supply, power availability
- Get immediate, precise warning in case of power loss
- Make evolution of your equipment quick and easy
> Allocate costs
- Meter energy use, from large areas or sectors to individual loads
... and it’s never been easier to connect!
- Direct connection to:
- Modbus network (Acti 9 Smartlink Modbus)
- Ethernet network (Acti 9 Smartlink Ethernet)
- DIN rail fitting : No additional space needed
- 11 input / output channels
- All in one cables with pluggable connections
- IEC 61 131 Compliant (PLC I/O Modules)
BenefitsSmart in the way it centralizes control and collects energy meter data with just a simple ready-to-connect communication module.
Efficient in the way the one-click prefabricated wires communicate between distribution panels and any facility management system.
Safe and reliable in terms of control and metering connections
- Protection monitoring
- Load control switching
- Energy metering
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ