VarSet helps lower operating and capital costs, and can provide a very quick return on investment.
- Reduce capital expenses up to 30%
- Reduce reactive energy billing penalties and lower operating expenses up to 10%
- Reduce energy losses by up to 30%
- Improve power system and equipment reliability up to 18%
- Reduce CO2 emissions by up to 95kg for every kvar of power factor installed
- Ready to install, in compact enclosure with top or bottom cable connections…
- Reduced maintenance, automatic programming and commissioning with Varlogic power factor controller…
- Straightforward EMS integration: Modbus communication protocol (Varlogic NRC12 option)
Reliable and durable
- Long life performance with multi-capacitor architecture, step switching with adapted contactors
- High performance and robustness thanks to high quality Schneider Electric built-in components
- Fully type tested according to standards IEC 61439-1 & 2, IEC 61921
- Thermal monitoring devices, over heating protection…
- Main incomer circuit breaker and step circuit breakers
VarSet is suitable for new construction or retrofit applications in virtually any commercial, industrial and utility enterprise.