Linergy Terminals blocks and bars
Linergy TB, TR, TA
The complete ranges of Linergy TR (DIN rail Terminal blocks) and Linergy TB (Earth and neutral bar) bring simplicity of use to your installation.
FeaturesLinergy TB : Quick-clamp and screw-type solutions for ground and neutral cabling. Large choice of lengths for fitting to your enclosure or cubicle.
Linergy TRR Spring terminal blocks: Fast and easy solution with high vibration resistance and extensive accessories range.
Linergy TRV Screw terminal blocks: Terminal blocks solution that suits the widest range of applications, with extended range of functions, wide connection cross-section range.
Linergy TRP push-in terminal blocks: Quick and innovative connection technology, with fast installation, vibration and shock resistance.
Linergy TA : Blocks and bars solutions for cabling auxiliaries.
BenefitsLinergy terminal blocks and bars are designed to provide the quick and reliable connection performances you expect from a top-quality installation.
All Linergy terminal blocks and bars are engineered to insure a long service life providing heat-resistant material, firm connections and high vibration –resistance.
- Multiple connection options (screw, spring, push-in technologies)
- International standards compliance
- Plug-in bridge (for all Linergy TR ranges)
- Push-in connection is 50% faster then the screw connection
ApplicationsDesigned to be used inside functional and universal switchboards:
- Prisma P, PH cubicles up to 4000 A
- Spacial SFP cubicles up to 4000 A
- Prisma G floor standing and wall mounted enclosures up to 630 A
- Prisma Pack enclosures up to 160 A
- Pragma up to 160 A
- MiniPragma up to 90 A
- Kaedra up to 160 A
- Spacial enclosures SF, SM…
* When using within Prisma or Spacial SFP, you benefit from IEC 61439-1&2 tested solutions.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ