Its superior battery technology - Lithium Ferro Phosphate battery delivers high performance for more than 3 years. The micro-controller based charge controller ensures efficient solar charging, prevents over charge and deep discharge. Smart electronics for battery monitoring shows indications for battery charging, battery charge level remaining and recharging when drained.
The off-grid lamp is available in two variants :
TS 120S has its own solar panel.
TS 120 is a portable lamp without solar panel. It can be used with any 12 Volt solar home system, where in it is charged through 12V charge controller. It can also be used in Schneider Electrics' battery charging station.
• Water resistant up to 0.5m for 1 hour
• Drop impact resistant from a height of 1.5m
• Lamp floats when dropped into water
• Adaptable to various mounting and usage conditions in any un-electrified household
• Easy to be hand-carried by children
• Low cost mobile phone charging for un-electrified households
• Phosphorescent switch to locate the lamp in darkness
• Small shops
• Street vendors
• Fishing boats