Ø 22 mm plastic push buttons, switches, pilot lights
Round and square plastic bezel push button switches and pilot lights, Ø 22.
An unrivalled offer
- push buttons, spring return
- Multiple-headed push buttons, spring return
- Emergency Stop or Emergency switch off functions with turn to release, key release or push-pull action, Ø 30, 40, 60 mm
- Selector switches and key switches
- Pilot lights (LED, incandescent and neon lights)
- Combined functions: contact + signalling
- Complete products or sub assemblies for user assembly
- Connection: screw clamp terminals, plug-in connector, Faston connectors, spring clamp terminals.
Robustness and safety
- Certified and approved for meeting requirements throughout all continents: EN/IEC, UL, CSA, CCC, Gost, JIS, NEMA…
- CE marking
- Up to IP 66, IP69K
- Low-load electrical contact and high power
- Shakeproof connection screws (periodic retightening unnecessary)
Also available for your applications in harsh environments.
- A complete set of accessories to provide a solution for applications where exposure to high pressure cleaning, dust and extreme temperatures is an everyday occurrence. More details in Additional Links.
Simplicity and speed of installation
- Only one installer required
- Fixing by a single nut (anti-rotation plate)
- Common accessories
Progress with confidenceDesigned for industry, this range combines simplicity of setup and flexibility.
It is ideal for applications requiring good resistance to chemical agents and/or double electrical insulation.
machine manufacturers, chemical industry, paper mill, marine applications
- Service sector and infrastructure:
energy distribution panel builders, food and beverage, car washes
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ