- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous protection for both operators and unqualified personnel.
- VISI-TRIP: quickly detects faulty outgoers and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: provides enhanced continuity of service, especially with the new “SI” (Super Immune) type for application in polluted environments and networks.
- Easily connect to Acti 9 iC60 Miniature Circuit-Breakers (MCBs) either electronically or manually.
- Nominal current ranges from 25 to 63 A.
- Comes in “SI” (Super Immune), AC, and A types.
- 30 mA sensitivity for additional protection against direct contact (in compliance with IEC 60364).
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA and 1000 mA sensitivities for additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in compliance with IEC 60364).
- “SI” (Super Immune) type: protects sensitive circuits (IT equipment) and those prone to disturbances (electronic ballasts for light fixtures, power electronics).
- Selective type: guarantees selectivity to correctly distinguish between different residual current devices (RCDs) and trip the device closest to the fault.
- Complies with IEC EN 61009-1 standard, certified by national authorities.
- Acti 9 iC60 DIN rail miniature circuit breakers (MCBs) retain the same characteristics when combined with an Acti 9 Vigi iC60 DIN rail add-on residual current device (RCD).
- 100% earth leakage protection in final distribution.
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip.
- Greater electrical immunity with “SI” (Super Immune) type.
- Meaningful part numbers make selection easy.
- Easy to install with robust terminal connections.
- Environmentally friendly, made with 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
- Electrocution (in compliance with IEC 60364 installation standards and national standards).
- Fire hazards caused by leakage currents flowing into building materials.