Regulated switch mode power supplies - 85 to 960 W - CompactEnd of Commercialisation
Concentrated efficiency in a minimum size
Providing an output of 3.5 A to 40 A and usable in single-phase and three-phase installations
> Reduce your costs
- Energy reserve : 50% of extra current for at least 5 seconds
- The 30 A version
- Redundancy diode incorporated (ABL4RSM24200 model)
- Advanced diagnostics by LED and relay contact.
- Snaps on to the Omega rail.
- Plug-in terminals up to and including the 240 W model.
> Benefit from better service
- ABL8B buffer modules and battery back-up against mains power failures
- ABL8RED redundancy module.
- ABL8PRP output protection module
> Reliability of operation
- No voltage drop for an temporary output overload
- Continuity of operation if one phase is lost (ABL4W).
- Reduced consumption and component heating.
- Protections against output overloads, voltage surges, abnormal rises in ambient temperature.
50% gain in the surface area occupied in your cabinets
Using the electronic technique of chopping, these power supplies guarantee just the required quality of output current, allowing optimized costs.
Their high efficiency enables us to offer power supplies among the most compact on the market, considerably reducing the space required in cabinets and cubicles.
- Industrial machines
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ