PRF1, PRF1 MASTER, COMBI PRF1
Multi 9 Type 1 fixed surge protector devicesEnd of Commercialisation
Type 1 SPDs
- Conforms to the risk levels defined by the IEC 62305-2 standard. Impulse current, Iimp=12.5 kA or 25 kA/pole.
- Surge arrester/disconnector combinations certified for short-circuit current withstand, Isc, up to 50 kA (IEC 61643-11, version 2005).
- Maximum steady state voltage, Uc = 260, 440 V.
- Suitable for any earthing system: TT, TN-S, TN-C and IT.
- Fixed or withdrawable surge arresters.
- Cascade protection by Type 2 integrated (PRF1 12.5, PRD1 25r) or associated surge arrester (Master range).
- Multiple-pole or single-pole products to be assembled.
- Contacts for the remote transfer of end-of-life information.
The electrician friendly lightning protection
Improved continuity of service and safety due to
- certified coordination with disconnection circuit-breakers and
- the strength of the connections.
Remote monitoring of the protection status.
- Protection against direct lightning strokes of electrical installations in all industrial and tertiary buildings equipped with a lightning rod
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ