- High breaking capacity fuses and current limiters.
- Combined type (striker).
- Indoors and outdoors (depending on type).
- Protection against major faults occurring either on medium or low voltage circuits. This protection can be further enhanced by combining the fuses with low voltage protection systems or with an overcurrent relay.
- various types of distribution devices of public and industrial electrical distribution networks
- medium voltage current consumers (transformers, motors, capacitors, etc.)