Each fieldbus interface module offer consists of 4 parts that are ordered separately,
these parts are :
A electronic interface module (see references below).
A bus base (see Accessories).
A power distribution electronic module (see Power distribution).
A terminal block (see Accessories).
For information on compatibility rules between PCI communication modules and controllers, please refer to the proper hardware guide.
Flexible and scaleable I/O configuration
- • IP67 distributed I/O solution basing on the Modicon TM5 IP20 modular I/O system
• Easy connection of TM7 remote I/O blocks to TM5 based CANopen/Sercos interface blocks via the TM5 expansion bus
• Direct coupling - without TM5 interface blocks – to controllers, which are equipped with an TM5 expansion bus interface (Modicon M258 and LMC058, see section ´PLC & PAC´)
• TM7 remote I/O blocks for safe I/O communication available (Sercos/PacDrive 3 only)
• Complete offer with digital and analog IP67 remote I/O blocks
• Perfect suitability for your requirements with the freely configurable I/Os
- IP degree: 67
- Temperature range: -10 to +60°C (14 to 140°F)
- EMC protection
Simplified maintenance & installation
- Embedded diagnostics for local and distant supervision
- Cabling simplicity: M8 or M12 connector
Save engineering time
- Fully compatible with SoMachine software
- Certified FDT/DTM technology for all compatible automation software systems (on CANopen)
The Modicon TM7 (IP67) and Modicon TM5 (IP20) I/O systems enhance the “Flexible Machine Control” concept
- 1 software environment - SoMachine
- Among the multiple control platforms, these IO systems are the best companions for:
> Logic controller Modicon M258
> Motion controller Modicon LMC058/078
> Motion controllers PacDrive 3 LMC Eco/Pro series, all models