The Lexium 28 range is defined by AC-servo drives LXM28 for combination with AC-servo motors BCH2.
The Lexium 28 range offers predeterminated combinations to suit the requirements of motion control applications and optimize the performance of the installation. The bundle of a servo drive with its related servo motor is designed to cover a nominal power from 50 W up to 4.5 kW.
Servo range with best-in-class performance
The predefined servo bundles of Lexium 28 servo drive & Lexium BCH2 servo motor are optimized for easy integration & commissioning in your machine. It includes standard interfaces, embedded safety function and DC bus sharing.
Reduce time to market
- Automatic tuning and motor identification
- PLCopen motion library
- Designed for optimized & cost effective solutions
- Drive embedded safety function: safe-torque-off
- Energy efficient because of DC bus sharing
- Pre-defined servo bundles for all machine types
Simplify integration & maintenance,
- Standard field bus interface CANopen / CANmotion
- Pulse-train-input (PTI) and Pulse-train-output (PTO) interfaces
- Digital input interface to control simple movements directly by the servo drive: position sequence mode
- Analog input interface +/-10 V for speed control mode
Lexium 28 & Servo Motors
Servo drives and servo motors from 0.05 to 4.5 kW
Part of Lexium
Lexium 28 servo drives & Lexium BCH2 servo motors: Optimized servo bundles for compact machines