- Variables - named spaces in memory for storing data. Create all the variables you need, and then associate variables with switches, lamps, data displays, and other objects on the screen.
- Alarm - The Alarm Summary can display information such as: alarm message, type of alarm, and date and time when the alarm was reported or restored.
- Operation Logs - Maintaining a log of operations on the panel is useful in analyzing the root cause of problems, such as operations executed before an error is detected. User Management can be used to identify the person operating the system.
- Data Logging and Trend Graph - Data logging collects and stores values in device addresses associated with variables
- Recipes - Recipe enables overwriting of device address values. Change device address values by transferring the recipe created during development.
- Security - The Security feature secures objects from unauthorized users. Log in with a valid user name and password to access secured objects. Auto-logout supported.
- Converter - Change the value of a variable from the defined unit, range, scale, and expression
- Gestures - Touch gesture is an action that involves moving a finger in a particular manner on the screen to perform specific operations, associated with objects on the screen.