If you are already a user of MyPact, start your configuration Click hereOverview
Masterpact MTZ circuit breaker provides three different frame sizes and can be equipped with varies selection of control unit, accessories and digital modules.
Configuration needs to be done according to the requirements of the customer before ordering.
To provide a fast, secure and smart way of selecting and configuring Masterpact MTZ, an online software tool, MyPact, is introduced. It includes the selection of the basic frame, control unit, accessories and Digital Modules.Benefits
Compared with the traditional way of filling up order forms or specifying customer functions, it brings the following benefits:
- state-of-the-art ergonomic, intuitive and interactive interface eases and speeds up the configuration.
- configuration rules are embedded, compatible options are automatically filtered and completeness of the configuration is checked. It ensures the correct configuration and saves time fixing mistakes.
- configurations can be saved either locally or through cloud service. Besides,
configurationcan also be loaded by entering Product Code.Repeated configuration or modified configuration can be done in a fraction of the time.
After completing your configuration, save the file and place the order.Links
To start your configuration, Click here
To know more about MyPact, Click here
The new worldwide benchmark for high current circuit breaker (ACB)
Building on the legendary performance and reliability of the MasterPact range, MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers are Future Ready. Incorporating the latest digital and communication technologies, they are key components within Schneider Electric’s Smart Panels, contributing to smart operation, power uptime and energy efficiency.
MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers connect your electrical switchboard to any building and energy management system.
A simple smart phone can act as the main HMI to monitor and control MasterPact MTZ, giving you maximum convenience and ease of management, even in the event of a power outage. The MicroLogic X control units are customizable with additional digital modules available.
The standardization of electrical switchboards remains the same with MasterPact MTZ circuit breakers keeping the same size frames, standardized auxiliaries and accessories, providing peace of mind for choice, installation, retrofit and operation.
- Rated current: 800 to 6300 A
- Breaking capacity: 42 to 150 kA at 220/415 V AC
- Voltage rating: up to 1000 V AC
- 3 physical sizes: MasterPact MTZ1 from 630 to 1600 A; MasterPact MTZ2 from 800 to 4000 A; MasterPact MTZ3 from 4000 to 6300 A
- Draw out and fixed mount
- 3 pole and 4 pole construction
- Optimized selection of 4 advanced MicroLogic X control units integrating current, voltage, power and energy metering, enabling earth leakage protection, and customizable with digital modules for advanced protection, measurement, energy management and network analysis functions
- Built-in Class 1 accuracy active power and energy measurement
- Switch disconnectors version available
- Optimized range of field-installable auxiliaries and accessories
- Different offers complying with international standards: IEC 60947, UL489, ANSI/UL1066
- CCC, EAC and other local certifications
- Compliance with specifications of marine classification companies: Bureau Veritas, Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, Det Norske Veritas, etc.
MasterPact MTZ - ACB
Circuit breakers to protect lines up to 6300 A, offering advanced digital features
Part of Pact Series
Future Ready MasterPact MTZ is a comprehensive range of air circuit breakers designed to protect electrical systems from damage caused by overloads, short circuits and equipment ground faults. MasterPact MTZ embeds advanced digital technologies and MicroLogic X control units helping to contribute to safety and energy efficiency.