Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
As a Data Analyst, you are great at communication, detail oriented, good at visualization and love helping the business by providing actionable dashboards/data insights that can be leveraged to improve ROI and customer satisfaction. You will join the North America (NAM) Data Services team and will work closely with business partners in gathering requirements and developing analytical intelligence solutions utilizing BI tools like Tableau and Alteryx and performing adhoc analysis for data discovery.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather, document and review reporting requirements keeping in mind performance, technical, operational and non-functional requirements
- Manage the product life cycle and update the product master data
- Simplify business problems and extract insights from large data sets
- Develop scalable analytical solutions in the form of reports, dashboards, and data insights via Tableau /Tableau Prep/Alteryx using AWS services as backend data source.
- Works collaboratively with data engineers to deliver data for reporting/insights.
- Develop relationship with business partners and understand business processes to support data/dashboard delivery.
- Creates test cases and review and participate in testing of analytical solutions
- Trace, review and validate technical design to functional and business requirements.
- Participate in BI product selection, design and implementation.
- Experience with creating and maintaining data pipelines. (Preferred 2 years)
- Ability to craft/interpret moderately complex SQL queries for Data analysis.
The right candidate will have the following capabilities and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Management, technology or equivalent experience in data management, integration or data warehousing.
- 3+ years of experience in business analysis and developing BI solutions using Tableau, Tableau perp, Alteryx
- Advanced data visualization skills using any BI tool (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI)
- Able to write SQL queries to implements business logic in dashboards, doing cohort and comparative analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with technical writing skills
- Basic understanding of cloud and on-premise databases including: AWS services like EC2, Redshift, Redshift spectrum, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL,
- Detail and process oriented with great organizational, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Ability to facilitate group discussions and provide formal presentations.
- General Knowledge of data warehousing and data management domains:
- Knowledge of R /Python for predictive analysis will be a plus.
- Basic understanding of ERP (SAP, SAP S/4HANA, Oracle, Baan, MS Dynamics) and CRM (SalesForce.com)
- Experience of working as per Agile/Scrum project methodology.
- Capable of taking personal accountability to adapt and lead others through organizational change.
- Make timely decisions and possess the willingness to take risks.
Experience working in a matrix environment for a large global organization
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.