EcoStruxure Marketing Manager
Schneider Electric has a challenging opportunity for a high-energy individual to assume the role of ‘Marketing Manager, EcoSruxure Systems & Software’ in our U.S. operations.
The Industrial Automation (IA) business of Schneider Electric provides intelligent automation systems and software through its EcoStruxure Plant and Machine portfolio of solutions, deployed across diverse industrial, manufacturing and infrastructure end markets. For decades, Schneider Electric automation systems and software have been regarded as mission critical and were deployed at enterprise-level within many global industrial companies. The specific solutions include but not limited to EcoStruxure Plant Advisor, EcoStruxure Pumping Performance Advisor, EcoStruxure Machine Advisor, EcoStruxure Augmented Operator Advisor and EcoStruxure Secure Connect Advisor.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing a commercialization strategy for the delivery of EcoStruxure systems and software for U.S. Industrial Automation. The results of this initiative will enable our customers to improve productivity and lower the cost of manufacturing system ownership. In this role, you will engage U.S. Sales & Channels, Global Lines of Business, Corporate Strategy and IT to assess markets & opportunities to accelerate growth of SE EcoStruxture offerings.
This role reports to the Head of Product Management for Industrial Automation. Location is open, Raleigh, NC is preferred.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Build U.S. specific strategy for lead EcoStruxure offers, including a comprehensive 4P’s approach for targeted end markets.
- Define and build go-to-market priorities by offer and further expand with an ecosystem of partners.
- Define and deploy offer strategies in conjunction with technology partners to rapidly fill offer gaps for the U.S. market.
- Promote the unique Customer Value Propositions defined by each EcoStruxure offer to influence OEMs/End Users by prescribing differentiating architectures.
- Engage with Global Industry Segments to deploy reference architecture for US needs.
- Key mission 1 is to adapt reference architectures to meet specific customer needs. Key mission 2 is to consolidate the different domains (e.g. AR, Machine Analytics, Plant Analytics, Energy Analytics) into an integrated architecture matching key decision criteria.
- Accelerate cloud-based offerings to SE customers across the design, operate and maintain lifecycle for industrial automation.
- Work in close cooperation with EcoStruxure Sales Managers (OEM, End User, Channel) for targeted end users/OEMs located in the U.S. to prescribe SE EcoStruxure offers.
- Develop joint go-to-market opportunities to accelerate adoption.
Networking and Internal Collaboration
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) on SE EcoStruxure offerings and associated partnership initiatives.
- Coordinate with Global Lines of Business to launch new offerings to the U.S. market.
- Proven results in driving Digital Transformation in industrial/manufacturing domains.
- Strong knowledge of Industry 4.0/IIoT as applicable in manufacturing domains
- Strong knowledge of evolving software business models – e.g. SaaS – as applied within manufacturing domains.
- Twelve plus years of industry and product line management experience, preferably Automation industry knowledge with software background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Master’s in Engineering, Computer Science or MBA preferred.