Inside Services Sales Representative - Industry
This position is accountable for the selling, promotion, and growth of an industrial automation services portfolio for existing install base assets. The role will be focused on managing of CCC/FSR and install based leads. The main offers are: Industrial Automation Equipment Life Extension (VFD, PLC’s, and HMI’s), Turnkey Installations, Preventive Maintenance, Service Contracts, and Direct Replacement or modernization of Variable Frequency Drives, replacement Motor Control Center Buckets and equipment repairs.
- Develops sales opportunities /pipeline in new and existing accounts
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services and competitor strengths, weaknesses and applications. Apply knowledge of Schneider Electric products/solutions/services to customer's needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through in-depth knowledge of customer's organization, increasing account dedication, timely communication, and follow up
- Foster strong working relationships with Schneider Electric field office sales teams, operations team, post shipment plant contacts, and external distribution channel personnel.
- Required: 4 Year Degree or Equivalent
- Required: 1+ years technical knowledge of VFD’s, starters, and motor control centers
- Preferred: Technical knowledge on PLC, HMI and software
- Knowledge of Schneider Electric, ABB, Rockwell, and Siemens motor control equipment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Salesforce.com
- Ability to present technical solutions to end user customers
- Established contact and relationships with potential customers and partners
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and spoke
- Business and financial savvy. Results driven; financial acumen