Logistic & credit Administration
* Follows up Export Control due diligence process related to global EC procedure relative to (including referential documents preparation and review):
· PJ1 : Export Control Awareness Program
· PJ2 : Focus sur CUBA avec notre EC Cuba Playbook
· PJ3 : 4W process questionnaire
* Leads operational flow in relation to French customs DGDDI declarations and reporting; operations with support teams SEI GCS European customs
* Declares all inter European Union transactions of acquisitions must be declared under the DEB introduction and all the deliveries under DEB Expédition; including:
- Checking all flow well integrated into DEB
- Correction of anomalies
- Manual integration of flows in DEB 5especially whenever issues of over provision in deltapass
Ultimate goal being to not generate variances between DEB declaration and VAT declaration on this type of flows that could jeopardize exoneration from VAT plus applicable penalties.
* Supports credit and logistics control of SEINT entity by supporting in:
- Send monthly to all the active customers.
- Regular follow up with customer with overdue and proactively follow up with the not due customers too.
- Reduction of the over dues through better collection despite tough context.
- Analysis of delays of collections and over dues
- LC follow-up and monitoring / Negotiations /amendments through better relations with banks.
- Playing a key role in coordination between Banks-Customers-Business to minimize the risks
- Monthly Aging, DSO and risk Reports to be prepared
Native French speaker
Good command of English language
Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
Exposure to logistics and billing cycles
Exposure to International Trade logistics and administrative processes
Good understanding on accounting control tasks and statutory declarations