National Key Account Manager - OEM Solutions - Robotics
Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right individual to join the OEM team as a National OEM Key Account Manager focusing on End of Line packaging in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) OEM’s. This will be a technical sales role requiring a strong understanding of PLC, HMI, inverter drives and complex servo motion. Previous experience and an understanding of delta robotics, cartesian robots and Food & Beverage (F&B) packaging OEM’s would be an advantage.
Part of the world class company Schneider Electric, the Industry business unit is a leader in the design and manufacture of automation and control solutions. This ranges from Best in Class leading products such as contactors, push buttons, and enclosures through to advanced automation solutions such as PLCs, VSDs, Servos, SCADA, iPCs & HMIs and Digital IIOT networking solutions for a diverse range of customers including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), control panel builders (CPBs),and system integrators (SIs), By utilising these offers and offers from our other business units, Schneider Electric increases plant and production efficiencies and at the same time having more visibility and functionality over the control of the customer’s manufacturing processes.
To focus on national OEM CPG accounts in UK&I and to grow the End of Line packaging number in the UK&I OEM team.
To increase the profitable sales of all applicable Schneider Electric products, software and services, to the relevant customer base, in this case the OEM’s, in line with Company objectives. You will work with all the other industry segments and activities to ensure strong interdependent links between teams ensuring increased customer satisfaction.
- You will get an opportunity to actively promote applicable Schneider Electric products and services within the Original Equipment Manufacturer and develop new customer business opportunities, gaining orders, specification and standardisation.
- You will work to define technical requirements with the customer and produce cost effective and deliverable solutions.
- Furthermore you will establish and implement dynamic sales plan in accordance with SalesForce.com- Area Planning and Company policy, objectives and strategy.
- In consultation with your line manager, you will constantly review your customer base so that the correct balance of target accounts is maintained.
- You will be working with internal colleagues in all business units, Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams to ensure effective, regional and national team co-operation.
- As part of this role you will ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by the most appropriate owners within the business units.
- You will be expected to provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in a timely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing and also to manage and maintain customer and partner records using the appropriate company tools.
- Also you will expected to actively monitor and report on the activity of competitors.
- For the role you will be required a personal awareness of development needs in-line with knowledge and skills.
- You will actively develop core competency in line with your personal development plan, at last you will support company initiatives and champion product competency development of other team members.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge
- Knowledge and Experience of Industrial Automation and Robotics within end of line packaging customers, having previously worked with F&B OEM’s.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in electrical / electronic engineering
- Excellent PC skills ,
- You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Flexible working to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energized team
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
- We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organization, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.