Paint Line Technician - 3x11 Weekend Shift
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Our Paint Line Technician will operate electrodeposition paint system (E-Coat system) and be responsible for performing general system maintenance, quality testing and troubleshooting.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Performs various tasks within the E-Coat system including any required correspondence with other departments such as Waste Water treatment facility, Production Management and Quality.
- Troubleshoot quality issues and paint system issues. Assisting with any support that may be needed with maintenance personnel in keeping the system operational.
- Ability to respond and take care of any alarming conditions associated with the paint system itself and other equipment interfacing with the paint system
- Ability to follow any operating procedures while maintaining the paint system to meet the operating specifications. Performs various analysis and tests required in maintaining the paint system. Log/enter various testing results either paper or digital as required.
- Drops, cleans, refills, and charges tanks, according to a predetermined schedule.
- Routinely inspects spray patterns, adjusts if needed, cleans, and replaces nozzles if needed to maintain the best performance of the spray stages.
- Monitor voltage settings and adjust accordingly throughout the day as necessary to maintain the paint film coating per the specification.
- Ability to start/stop/operate various equipment within the paint system. RO, DI, Ultra filters, colorimeters, pH, conductivity, pumps, controllers, thickness testers etc. too include an occasional floor scrubber, but not limited to just these items.
- Production oriented to include having the system ready at the planned production start times and or shutting down the systems at the recommended stop times.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Assist in maintaining an orderly paint system while striving to improve 5s in the area.
- Ability to work daily and weekend overtime as needed to support any production needs.
This job might be for you if:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Product or industry-specific knowledge
- Strong Computer skills including Microsoft Office and Databases
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.