Product Integration Engineer (Distribution Panel)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Product Integration Engineer to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
The Expertise & Sustaining Support Engineer provides technical support for 3rd party products used to build our solutions for customer. The position is a new function in Gutor and acting and supporting worldwide our needs. Key elements are to lead and maintain the implementations of Distribution panels, Automatic Transfer Switches, Static Transfer Switchen, Voltage Dropper etc. Implement clear design rules how to integrate these 3rd party products in a full customer solution. You will also be working closely together with the purchasing department on supporting to implement and qualify new vendors.
- Support of the Development and Expertise Team for special projects
- Ownership of technical databases
- Maintenance of internal tools and databases used for the business
- Create and compile technical documentation
- Lead the technical part of purchasing projects
- Project management according OCP/PEP processes
- Pre-evaluation for business cases (for project requests)
- Possess a degree in electrical engineering
- At least 5 years experience in distribution panel & 2-3 years of project management/execution
- Basic knowledge about the mechanical design of Gutor systems - added advantage
- Good communication skills to work with internal & external parties.
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!