Regional Supply Planning Lead
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Regional Supply Planning Lead to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
A highly visible supply chain role that will oversee the Malaysia Demand & Supply Planning Management process, and lead Malaysia Sales, Inventory and Operations Process (Country Business Operational Review).
• Animate the regional monthly Collaborative Sales Forecast process (CSF)
for Malaysia full transactional business scope including the discussion with
key Customer (Co-Planning). Require building the consensus with key
business owners with each BU/Product line in charge about future demand
outlook, to ensure the forecast accuracy targets are achieved
• Lead and Host the monthly Sales, Inventory and Operation Meetings
(SIOP) with the participation of Country president, Business Units VPs,
Country CFOs, GSC Logistic Heads, CS&Q Directors and other related
• Host the Distribution Requirement Planning Process (DRP) and ensure the
required master data in SAP is solid to animate DRP and inventory
• Lead the inventory planning (UHS, Excess, Obsolescence), stocking policy
and safety stock management (Operational)
• Proactively facilitating, re-engineering, best practices & consensus
between functional experts (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Sales &
Marketing, Logistics and Finance)
Experience and skills we are looking for:
• Strong background in Demand planning & Forecasting. Working
knowledge of IBF (Integrated Business Forecasting), S&Ops (Sales &
• Experience using SAP (DRP, MM module) &/or Kinaxis (sales forecast and
DRP module), or other ERP statistical software packages
• Strong analytical abilities /High level of data analytics skills – forecast
• Good communication and Team building skills
• Ability to lead cross-functionally with strong collaborative skills in getting
consensus among teams in mitigating demand gaps
• Mature, confident and collaborative. Capable to directly engage senior
executives at Vice President or Senior Vice President level.
• Customer Collaborative planning experience is preferred.
• Marketing, sales and customer interface experience is preferred.
• 7 to 10 years related experience
• Tertiary qualifications in a commercial or logistics (Business, engineering or
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!