Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Manager in our Marlborough, CT location.
Schneider Electric Motion is pleased to offer an opportunity for a unique leader that builds teams to drive excellent results. This position will shape our Go-To-Market stragey and build on our global presence in the integrated stepper market.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Develop the sales and marketing strategy resulting in an annual plan to support our growth initiatives
- Maximize the utilization of the sales team to drive new design wins and to prioritize the “best-fit” opportunities to support our goals
- Assess key markets and applications to develop value propositions and tools to achieve the targeted goals
- Provides business and financial forecasts on an ongoing basis in close collaboration with our CFO
- Obtain and report on key trends and competition in the motion control market to justify new product features, sales strategies and digital campaigns
- Establish metrics to measure performance and accountability of the team
- Optimize distribution channels to increase our market share
- Analyze special pricing requests and standard product pricing to support P&L goals
- Hire and develop sales and marketing team members consistent with company values and goals
- Review and create our tradeshow, digital media and thought leadership strategies
- Travel to support sales visits with key distributors, OEMs and market influencers
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if have/are a:
- Minimum of 10 years of motion control sales or marketing management
- Proven ability to create strategic marketing initiatives in traditional and digital formats
- Exposure to technical product management is beneficial
- Knowledge of industrial and life sciences markets
- Demonstrated success in managing people, complex commercial and technical challenges
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering
- Influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills with the proven ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, distributors, suppliers and employees within Schneider Electric
- International and cross-cultural experience
- Proven ability and understanding to work cross functionally
- Strong computer skills with digital transformation success and focus
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision-making
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.