Solution Logistics Coordinator
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Solution Logistic Coordinator (006OYY) to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
1. PO administration in SAP / Oracle based on the approved PR/Proposals.
2. Ensure/ Verify the correctness of the POs with all necessary terms & condition applicable.
3. Plan and manage to expedite the delivery milestones from suppliers (IG & OG) based on the project requirement to support on OTDS
4. Manage & Co-ordinate for the Logistics arrangement with suppliers/forwarders/transporters based on the PO terms to support on the project delivery wherever necessary.
5. Support and co-ordinate with internal stake holders for the supplier payment if necessary.
6. Manage the supplier claim process.
7. Data consolidation, reporting based on the requirement.
8. Support on Supplier Performance rating process.
- Good Knowledge in ERPs like SAP/ Oracle.
- Logistics knowledge / Incoterms
- Import & Export awareness
- Self Driven, Internally Motivated, Committed.
- Team player
- Good Communication skills in English to interact within internal & external stake holders within and outside Country.
- Any graduate discipline with experience in handling purchasing administrative role.
- 3 to 4 year of experience in relevant field.
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!