Strategic Marketing Co-op
As the 2021 AlphaStruxure Strategic Marketing Co-op, you will help to drive market insights, marketing and origination strategy, thought leadership, and brand building for AlphaStruxure.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Advance Strategic Marketing for an innovative joint venture between energy an finanicial industry leaders
- Help to shape and execute marketing and origination strategy for Energy as a Service microgrid projects
- Work closely with AlphaStruxure's leadership and project development teams to drive traction and brand building in high-impact audiences
- Be part of a fast-paced, co-elevating team incorporating the agility of a startup with strength and capabilities of industry leaders
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Demonstrated passion and track record in sustainability, infrastructure, microgrids, and distributed energy resources (DERs) including solar, battery storage, distributed generation, and controls.
- Baseline understanding of and curiosity for market developments in the global energy transition toward decentralized, digitized and decarbonized energy systems
- Exceptional grasp of strategic marketing including market sizing, segmentation, value proposition development, go-to-market strategy, thought leadership, sales enablement, and other topics.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing and content development supporting AlphaStruxure's content marketing strategy
- Skill and passion for communication and presenting supporting the AlphaStruxure team in thought leadership opportunities.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.