Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Supply Chain Planning Specialist in our Foxboro, MA location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The SC Planning Specialist is responsible to define and update the supply/ stock management of specific components including raw material, machined parts, and a variety of other commodities to insure material availability for both internal and external customers.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Validate and maintain leadtime, MRP, open order status/ on time delivery and quality.
- Review MRP to ensure material availability and future forecasted supply, without leading to excess or unhealthy inventory levels.
- Participate in daily production meetings, updating the team on delivery and/or quality issues
- Maintain a close relationship to the supplier base to secure delivery, quality and productivity service levels
- First escalation level for supplier crisis management
- Expedite materials and follow up with transportation and import processes if needed
- Active participation on negotiating with the supplier base who support your products and to secure procurement, payment term, etc. Work with Global Supply Chain on critical suppliers.
- Work with Engineering and Quality to manage supplier and parts qualification. Working on any quality issues…root cause/ corrective actions.
- Contribute to productivity by supporting and implementing quality, delivery, and cost reduction objectives.
- Be able to be a self-starter and communicate/ work with team members from all organizations as required.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
Bachelor degree in business or 2-5 years of experience in this type of position
Previous ERP experience – preferably SAP
Can work with many other organizations/ personalities
Strong negotiation, reporting skills
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.