Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Secure Power Country Manager - Puerto Rico in our Miami, FL location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- The successful candidate will be responsibile for the profitable growth of Secure Power Sales in Puerto Rico
- Work closely with Target Accounts within essential sectors of Finance, Healthcare, CPG, etc in Puerto Rico to plan and achieve targets for Secure Power Products & Solutions
- Develop & Maintain active long-term relationships with executive level decision makers and C-Suite within Target End User Accounts in key sectors, developing Account Plans and maximizing SE share of wallet within these accounts
- Prospect, identify and qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities
- Understand Target Accounts budget and key priorities
- Generate and execute Sales presentations
- Provide support necessary for attainment of customer's objectives
- Anticipates obstacles and identifies alternative strategies
- Support design and specifications for opportuntities identified with End User accounts
- Process and analyze feasibility assessments and or all bid/contract documents
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- A Bachelor's degress in business or engineering
- 5+ years of End User Target Account sales experience with consistent and proven results of pipeline creation and project wins
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Well organized, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Performance oriented
- Customer focused with ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Schedule: Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.