Modular in design, TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 fuse carriers are designed to meet a variety of needs. The solution is available in multiple versions and with a wide range of options.
- NFC or CC fuses available
- High breaking capacity
- 120 kA/500 V and 80 kA/690 V (depending on fuse size used)
- 1-4 pole versions (with or without light indicator for blown fuse)
- 1 pole or 1 pole + neutral
- 2 pole
- 3 pole or 3 pole + neutral
- 4 pole
- Cylindrical cartridge fuse sizes:
- 5 x 31.5
- 10 x 38
- 14 x 51
- 22 x 58
- IP2X protection against direct finger contact
- LS1D compatible for Quickfit mounting (can be equipped with a side handle)
- Ergonomic handle for easier opening
- Dual positions locking system for easy DIN-rail mounting
- Conforms to the European Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directive
Simple and effective, the TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 range of fuse carriers provides a cost-effective, reliable solution to protect your low voltage equipment against short-circuits.
- Prevent damage to your installation
- Reduce risk for equipment and personnel
- Improve production uptime
The TeSys DF, LS1/GK1 range of fuse carriers can be used for a wide variety of applications across industry, infrastructure, and building. The devices are specifically designed for electrical installations, including distribution, control, or motor starters.