MiCOM P12x is housed in a compact 4U case in 20TE or 30TE widths, MiCOM P12x is fully withdrawable to facilitate easy and quick replacement. The dual-rated current input is powered by conventional 1A or 5A Current Transformers. A wide-range power supply allows a flexible auxiliary voltage to be applied from 24-250Vdc/48-240Vac. P122 also offers a compact case solution with reduced hardware and functionality where installation space is minimal.
Software features include 2 settings groups for quick switching between application configurations and customisable reflex automation, allowing logical AND, OR or NOT gates.
MiCOM P12x devices also include a rear RS485 communication port with a variety of protocols; DNP3, IEC 60870-5-103, Modbus and Courier.
Standard Manufacturers Warranty: 2 years
Flexible, Simple and Reliable
- User friendly HMI
- Reliable solution with more than 100 000 units installed around the world
- Flexible and simple solution
- Advanced post fault analysis
MiCOM P12x offers a wide range of protection functions allowing its use in many applications including:
- Main or backup protection on MV/HV systems
- Overhead lines & underground cables, backup on HV systems.
- Insulated, solid earthed, resistance earthed, and Petersen coil earthed neutral systems
- MV subscribers, Industry, Transport
- Generator and Transformer schemes