Time delay relays:
- Acti 9 iRTA: delays energizing of a load
- Acti 9 iRTB: delays de-energizing of a load upon contact closing
- Acti 9 iRTC: delays de-energizing of a load upon contact opening
- Acti 9 iRTH: delays de-energizing of a load
- Acti 9 iRTL: repeated energizing and de-energizing of a load (flasher)
- Acti 9 iRTMF: can be set to perform any one of the iRTA, iRTB, iRTC or iRTH functions.
- Acti 9 iRBN: low-voltage input, low-level output
- Acti 9 iRTBT: low-level input, low-voltage output.
- Acti 9 iRCI: current threshold
- Acti 9 iRCU: voltage threshold
- Acti 9 iRCP: phase threshold (motor monitoring)
- Acti 9 iRCC: detection of power cuts and voltage dips (compressor monitoring).
- Acti 9 iRLI
Acti 9 DIN rail timer control power relay modules offer:
- A wide range of automatic control functions
- A front face indicator to monitor the product status
- A front face cover to protect against unintended operation of the timer controls.
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning
- Automatic door opening/closing systems
- Control of other repetitive timed systems.