The Acti 9 iSW-NA trip switch-disconnectors offer the following functions and features:
- Control (opening and closing of circuits under load)
- Designed for distribution panels in the commercial and industrial buildings, with the possibility of remote tripping
- Positive break indication
- Suitability for isolation in industrial buildings, compliant with IEC/EN 60947-3
- VisiSafe provides a visible green indicator showing which circuits are disconnected and safe for maintenance operations
- Electrical auxiliaries are installed to the left of the switch disconnector
- The iSD auxiliary contact can be combined with an auxiliary device (iMN, iMX, iMX+OF) to indicate that the switch disconnector has been tripped open.
The efficiency you deserve
- Acti 9 is a DIN rail switchgear system that combines efficiency with safety to ensure maximum protection for you, your customers and their installations.
- Packed full of innovations, Acti 9 DIN rail devices enjoys the benefits of Schneider Electric's more than 40 years of experience.