The Schneider Electric Galaxy VX UPS is a scalable, high-performance extension of the Galaxy V-Series solutions, designed for large data center and industrial applications:
- Lower your energy costs and meet changing business requirements, with 99% efficiency in ECOnversion mode.
- Provide excellent power quality in demanding electrical environments.
- Install and deploy your UPS quickly.
- Manage your power anywhere. Galaxy VX supports local and remote communication via touchscreen, Web interface, Modbus, and the Schneider Electric StruxureWare for Data Center Expert solution.
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Compatible with Schneider Electric's lithium ion battery solution - Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
Click here for more details.
- Internal backfeed protection - Increases system defense from power anomalies.
- Energy storage flexibility - Conventional flooded and modular battery offer along with different charging modes allows tailoring to specific back-up requirements.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- StruxureOn enabled - Simplify maintenance and operation of your equipment through the use of vendor-neutral, cloud-based software and services.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible - Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- ECOnversion mode - Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- Input Power Factor Correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- ECO Mode - Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Robust operation - No power derating in kW up to 40 degrees C or 104 degrees F.